Performer: Matthew Nevin
Aim: Laughter, Recreate stereotypical Irish situation (with some more theory thrown in for good measure).
Gallery: The Market Studios. – Livestock. May 2012. Part of Link Culturefest
- 2 large flags
- 3 whistles
- 1 tricolor boa
- 9 colour bracelets
- 2 hats
- 1 scarf
- 1 wig
- Jello shots
- Tricolor face paint
- 6 inflatable hammers
- 4 disposable cameras
- Whistle around his neck,
- Tattoos: Tricolour, black cross and made in Ireland.
- Hair afro’d like a wig.
Music: WARM UP SONG & REMIX OF Blow my whistle, suck on my lollypop
- Opening statement: ‘Lets have some fun’
- Play Intro Song.
- Get everyone to jump up and down for 10 seconds, touch toes, reach for the sky,
- Hand out the flags and get four people to hang them quickly
- Hand out the paraphernalia – people with whistle when they hear the word whistle.
- Hand out Jello shots!
- Show them two dance moves: box squares and point your finger in the air- give everyone numbers 1 – box 2 – finger in the air!
- The performer unveils the hammers and hands them out. Instructions given not to hit on head and must hit only the other people with the hammers
- The main action begins when play song, people must dance and others must fight.
- Near the end of the song – Performer leaves the chaos in action.
- Ends when music ends.